Founded in 1993 and based in Taiwan, United Orthopedic Corporation (UOC) is a leading international designer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and regulatory compliant implants and instruments used in total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision surgery.
Since its inception, UOC has been privileged to equip and support practitioners and institutions in their empathetic quest to improve patient confidence, mobility and quality of life. This ongoing partnership with the orthopaedic community has given hope and dignity to hundreds of thousands of individuals and families around the world.
In-house turnkey production is the key to UOC’s success.
- Superior quality – every aspect of our manufacturing process is monitored in-house, ensuring superior control at every stage of the production. The Quality Management Systems (QMS) operated by UOC comply with ISO 13485 and applicable FDA regulations All products meet CE requirements.
- Significant cost savings– proven and reproducible production processes, developed through decades of continuous improvement and ongoing technological investment, allow UOC to design and manufacture reliable and high-value solutions at very competitive prices.
- Product customisation– a key advantage of UOC‘s unique in-house design and production capabilities is the ability to quickly respond to requests for complex or extremely customised surgical tools and instruments.
- Unparalleled reactivity– in-house manufacturing allows UOC to respond quickly to market demands, accelerating modifications and helping us meet a wider range of clinical needs.
- Reliable deliveries– because we have direct control over the production process, UOC stocks remain stable, predictable and reliable throughout the year, meaning orders are processed and delivered in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
United Orthopedic Corporation
Manufacturing a Hip Prosthesis
Manufacturing a Knee Prosthesis
United Orthopedic Corporation UK, suppliers for Taiwan based leading international designer, manufacturer & distributor of innovative regulatory compliant orthopaedic implants.